Please carefully read the following terms and conditions relating to your participation in Restorative Wellness Solutions, LLC (the Program). By registering for the Program, you (the "Client") signify your acceptance of and obligation to this Agreement and these terms and conditions ("Terms"). If you have objections to the following Terms, you should not register for the Program. By registering for the Program, as signified by your payment, you agree to these terms and digitally sign this Agreement.
Yes, I Agree: I Understand the Disclaimers and Waivers
- You understand and agree that the value you will derive from the Program will be in proportion to the level of effort you put forth, your degree of comprehension, your background, skill, and level of desire and willingness to take action on the information provided, and maybe be influenced due to external factors like world events, market conditions, employment, relationships, and other unknowns. Due to these unknowns and the variability across these factors, there is no way of knowing how well you will do or the results you may achieve. Consequently, Restorative Wellness Solutions, LLC has not, cannot, and will not make any guarantee of success, growth, income, or savings whether explicit or implied. Any past customer experiences or testimonials you may have heard are only examples of what could be obtained but are not promises of actual results. You understand that there are risks associated with your decision and past results do not represent an indication of future success, growth or earnings.
- You agree that we have not, cannot, and will not, make any claims or guarantees of financial, medical, health, or specific results based on this Program. You understand that we offer no professional personal, medical, psychological, legal, therapeutic, or financial advice in this program, and none of the information contained in the Program should be confused as such advice. You understand that this Program and all the products and services by Provider or its representatives are for educational, informational, and professional development purposes only.
- You agree that we are not responsible for the success or failure of your actions, relationships, or business decisions relating to any information presented by our Company, and by your registering for this program you specifically release the Program and any of its representatives or contractors from liability for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information or strategies communicated through this program and its materials and websites, or any services provided prior to or following this program, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will the Program be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from your participation or implementation of information provided in the Program.
- You understand and agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Program and its officers, directors, and employees harmless from and against all damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses, claims, and/or judgments, including legal costs and attorney fees which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of any representation, warranties, obligations, or duties under this Agreement, or from claims or injury to Provider from the sales or purchase of any products or services on your part.
Yes, I Agree to Section 3: I Will Keep Content Confidential
- You understand that by participating in our Program, you will be exposed to Our content, curriculum, private membership areas, and live events, all of which is proprietary content and protected intellectual property of Restorative Wellness Solutions, LLC. You understand that any and all of the ideas, content, and processes in this Program are private and protected intellectual property, and that it may be shared in your work with private-paying one-on-one clients. Content must not otherwise be shared, sold, summarized, duplicated, distributed, trained from, or utilized to create derivative works in any other fashion without written permission. You will use this Program and any of our content for use in your private nutrition practice, and you will not attempt to transfer or resell the content to any other person or entity.
- You agree that if you provide us with success stories, testimonials or other opinions about your experiences in this Program that you will be truthful and complete in your statements and representations of successes you provide, and that we may use your stories or submissions for promotional purposes at our discretion, in whole or in part, across any medium worldwide, without compensation to you. This authorization includes the right for the Program to use your name, voice, image, film, video, audio recordings or statements, or any derivative work, in all media.
- You understand that any communications with the Program may be recorded and shared with other students.
Yes, I Agree to Section 4: CEU Requirements
- You agree that in order to maintain your Restorative Wellness Solutions certificate and be a practitioner in good standing, you must submit evidence of a minimum of 20 continuing education credit hours bi-annually.
- You understand that if you do not submit CEU credits on a bi-annual basis, you will lose the designation and ability to practice as an RWP and will be unable to participate in the RWS Facebook community or mentor with instructors. Once you submit the appropriate CEU credits, you will be immediately reinstated with benefits restored.
Yes, I Agree to Section 5: I Can Cancel Enrollment
- YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT IN THE RESTORATIVE WELLNESS SOLUTIONS LEVEL 1 CLASS: MASTERING THE ART AND SCIENCE OF GASTROINTESTINAL HEALING AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF THE SECOND BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DATE YOU RECEIVE YOUR DIGITAL AND/OR PHYSICAL MATERIALS (OR SUCH AS PROVIDED UNDER STATE LAW), WHICH EXCLUDES SUNDAYS AND LEGAL HOLIDAYS (Level One only), less a $150 cancellation fee. To cancel your enrollment, you must transmit a signed and dated notice of cancellation by email (support@restorativewellnesssolutions). The notice must state that you are canceling your enrollment, or words of similar effect. If for any reason you do not receive your online login access within 24 hours of registering, please let us know via the same contact details.
- In the event you are unable to continue the Program after the cancellation period expires, you may transfer to the next Program of the same level offered by Restorative Wellness Solutions as long as you request this transfer within 15 days of the start of the Program and you pay in full (if you are on the 3-payment plan). You must pay any additional tuition if a price increase occurs. There are no exceptions to this policy and only transfer is allowed. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming. You agree that by registering for this program via our website and providing your initials to these terms and conditions and this Agreement, that you are providing your digital signature, which is equivalent to a handwritten signature as provided in The Federal E-Sign Act.
Yes, I Agree to Section 6: I Will Contact You with Any Issues
- You agree to email or call us if you have any issues or concerns. Your satisfaction and success are our highest priorities, so feel free to contact us anytime by emailing email@example.com
Complete Your Enrollment
I have read the terms of this Agreement, and understand that when I go back to the registration page and check the box it serves as acknowledgement and my legal digital signature.