In this episode of the RWS Clinician’s Corner we do a deep dive into the world of integrative cancer care with Dr. Nasha Winters.
Dr Nasha is a renowned expert who has been on a personal journey with cancer for the last 27 years. Her quest to save her own life has transformed into a powerful mission to support others on a similar journey. She travels the world to explore integrative cancer clinics, vet cancer protocols for research projects, speak at conferences, and mentor colleagues to help them apply metabolic approaches with their clients and patients.
During this exclusive interview, Dr. Nasha shares her extensive insights and experiences. We dive into:
– How she embarked on her own path of working with cancer and the inspiring story that fuels her passion for integrative care.
– How her approach to cancer treatment sets itself apart from other alternative therapies.
– Her Terrain 10 approach, a holistic framework designed to address the multifaceted nature of cancer and unleash the body’s innate healing potential.
– The cutting-edge tools and assessments that Dr. Nasha uses to tailor healing protocols for her clients.
– The critical role of diet in cancer healing, with a specific focus on the therapeutic benefits of ketosis for cancer clients.
– The most common mistakes made by cancer clients on their healing journey and gain insights to better support and guide them.
– Practical advice for practitioners interested in specializing in cancer care, including essential tools and resources to excel in this field.
Dr. Nasha’s expertise and dedication have made her a global authority in integrative cancer care. This is an incredible opportunity to learn from her firsthand, and we hope you enjoy this interview!
Want access to more industry experts like Dr. Nasha? All RWS alumni are invited to join our RWS Clinician’s Corner live, meaning you get exclusive access to thought leaders on the latest research, products, tools and best practices to get your clients exceptional results – and, ask them your very own questions. Pretty awesome, right? Learn more about becoming a Restorative Wellness Practitioner and taking advantage of this alumni benefit here.
Interested in working with cancer clients using Dr. Nasha’s methodology? The next cohort of the Metabolic Approach to Cancer Practitioner Training starts in February, 2024. Use the code MargaretBarry250 to get $250 off her program.
Dr. Nasha Winters is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and a Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology (FABNO). She is a global healthcare authority in integrative cancer research. Dr. Nasha is a sought-after speaker and consults with physicians worldwide.